Rest in His Peace: Women's 8-Day Ignatian Spiritual Exercises Silent Directed Retreat (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
- 8-Day Ignatian Silent Directed Retreat (Women's Only)
- Retreat Master: Father Kenneth LeBlanc, LC
- Retreat Cost: $1,000.00 plus stipend for the priest
- Check-in: 4:00pm, February 27
- Opening Mass is scheduled for 5:00pm
- Please bring a journal, pen and Bible
- If you enjoy the great outdoors...there's incredible things to see and plenty of snow to experience. Make sure you bring extra warm clothes, boots and mittens
- In keeping with our traditions, we will have a wine and cheese wind up on Wednesday evening with a chance to share your favorite lights from the week!
- The retreat concludes Thursday, March 5 with a hearty breakfast at 8:45am
- Please let us know if you have any food allergies or restrictions
- Questions? Contact Kari Faba at (403) 836-4020, or email
Space is limited so please register early.
Registrations are not transferable - if you must cancel your spot will be assigned to the next person on the waitlist. Please note, any cancellations made after February 13, 2020 will be handled as follows: the amount related to non-refundable amounts such as the registration deposit and the cost of all pre-ordered items will be retained and processed at year end as a tax receiptable donation, and the balance will be refunded.
- Registration (Balance)$750$7500$0