Thu, Feb 27|
Rest in His Peace: Women's 8-Day Ignatian Spiritual Exercises Silent Directed Retreat
Retreat Master: Father Kenneth LeBlanc, LC
Time & Location
Feb 27, 2020, 4:00 p.m. – Mar 05, 2020, 8:45 a.m.
Sanctum Retreat, 11 Sanctum Way, Caroline, AB T0M 0M0, Canada
About The Event
- 8-Day Ignatian Silent Directed Retreat (Women's Only)
- Retreat Master: Father Kenneth LeBlanc, LC
- Retreat Cost: $1,000.00 plus stipend for the priest
- Check-in: 4:00pm, February 27
- Opening Mass is scheduled for 5:00pm
- Please bring a journal, pen and Bible
- If you enjoy the great outdoors...there's incredible things to see and plenty of snow to experience. Make sure you bring extra warm clothes, boots and mittens
- In keeping with our traditions, we will have a wine and cheese wind up on Wednesday evening with a chance to share your favorite lights from the week!
- The retreat concludes Thursday morning with a hearty breakfast
- Please let us know if you have any food allergies or restrictions
Contact Kari Faba at (403) 836-4020, or email
BOOKING (Space is limited so please register early)
Deposit & Final Payment
To hold your spot, registration MUST be accompanied by a non-refundable $250.00 deposit. Final payment of your balance ($750.00) is due 28 days before the retreat start date. Failure to make payment by the applicable due date may forfeit your booking on the retreat and be treated as a cancellation.
IMPORTANT: If a booking is made less than 30 days before the retreat start date, the full amount must be paid at the time of booking.
Registrations are not transferable
If you must cancel your spot will be assigned to the next person on the waitlist. Please note, any cancellations made after February 13, 2020 will be handled as follows: the amount related to non-refundable amounts such as the registration deposit and the cost of all pre-ordered items will be retained and processed at year end as a tax receiptable donation, and the balance will be refunded.
Wait List Policy
If a retreat is full, we highly encourage you to sign up for the wait list because wait list spots become available on a regular and sometimes frequent basis. No payment is required to be placed on a waiting list. If an opening occurs, you will be notified with specific parameters on how and when to confirm your attendance. Your reservation is not guaranteed until the registration form is completed and registration paid.