Men's Spiritual Exercises
Time & Location
About The Event
Regnum Christi Spiritual Exercises retreats are the in-between time to put our lives in perspective. They are an opportunity to stop, reflect, go deep, and recommit our lives to Christ and the Regnum Christi movement.
The retreat offers an opportunity to rest, reflect, and discern the presence of Christ in our lives, sending us back into the world as better Catholic men.
Retreat Director: Fr. Kenneth LeBlanc, LC
- The regular cost is $325.00 per retreatant, which includes meals, materials, and lodging.
- The retreat begins on Friday at 5:00 pm and concludes with lunch on Sunday at 1:00 pm.
- The registration price does NOT include transportation costs to the retreat center.
- For an alternative, flexible payment plan, please contact Sara Hameed via email here.
- A limited number of partial scholarships are available. If finances are an issue, please send an email directly to Kent Wang to apply.
- Registration schedule: RCYYC Men now until Oct 15; Diaspora Men and Young Men October 15-22; and Arcatheos and CWA Men October 22-30.
If you have any questions, please contact Kent Wang at (403) 710-8965
WHAT TO BRING
- Alarm clock
- Appropriate shoes
- Dress for the weather!
Entheos Conference & Retreat Centre is a quiet oasis is nestled on 55 acres of secluded woodlands bordering the Elbow River, just 20 KM west of Calgary. It is in the quiet that peace comes to one’s soul and God is found in a new and special way.
At Entheos, you will have a private room and bathroom. The facility is well heated and not to mention the grounds are breathtaking!
In the event that you need to cancel your registration and request a refund, you must contact us at least 30 days prior. Please keep in mind that all registrations include a non-refundable $25 processing fee. Cancellations made within seven days of the retreat are 100% non-refundable.
- Self-attestation regarding no COVID-19 symptoms, not around others with COVID-19, etc. upon arrival.
- Masks REQUIRED in common areas.
- Limiting registrations to allow for 1 person assigned per room.
- The MAX capacity for this retreat is 21 men.
- Assigned seating 6 feet apart in the conference room and chapel.
- Special Communion/SD/Confession procedures to allow for spacing.
- Meal serving procedures to prevent sharing serving utensils.