Holy Week: Reflections on Christ's Seven Last Words
Time & Location
About The Event
As Jesus hung on the cross, he uttered seven last phrases of great meaning to those contemplating his passion and death.
- Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. Luke 23:34
- Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise. Luke 23:43
- Woman, behold, thy son...Behold, thy mother. John 19:26-27
- My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Matt.27:46; Mark 15:34
- I thirst. John 19:28
- It is finished. John 19:30
- Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit. Luke 23:46
Join Father Kenneth LeBlanc, LC as he leads us in a prayerful reflection of Jesus' passion and death. This Holy Week we're invited to unite with Christ in His suffering, and ponder the strength and mercy of His love.
To join, follow these steps:
- You will receive an email with a link to the meditation.
- You will also receive a phone number and PIN number if you prefer to dial-in.
- About 5 minutes before the group starts, click on the link or dial the phone number provided to enter the group
- Please set the microphone to MUTE
There is no charge but a freewill offering is greatly appreciated!
//By Interac e-Transfer as easy as 1, 2, 3!
By way of your online banking web-page, you can send your freewill offering by email. No processing fee will be deducted from your gift. Your bank may, however, charge a service fee. If you wish to give via Interac e-Transfer, please do the following:
- Go to your Online Banking site and click on the link for an Interac e-Transfer.
- Fill in the required information, including the amount of your gift and, in the space provided for a personal message, indicate freewill offering. Where you are asked to provide the Recipient’s email address, enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be asked to create a Security Question, it should be who is your King? Answer: Christ.
- Please also provide your name, mailing address, and phone number with your email in order to send you a thank you note!
Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.